Welcome to 3rd Grade!
- Mixed Multiplication quiz
- Please send in a picture of your child, or a picture of your child and their special person.
- 11:00 Dismissal Friday 3/31
- Friday 3/31- 11:00 Dismissal- Conferences
- Gym uniform on Monday and Tuesday
- Please sign up for Remind. This is a great app to get reminders, assignments, and any important information from me. Once you sign up, type in our code: @2ec4.
-. We are on Instagram! Throughout the year I will be posting pictures of what our class will be working on. The Instagram page is: MrsFries3.2
- We are beginning Module 4 in math.The children will learn: Foundations for understanding Area, Concepts of area measurement, Arithmetic properties using area models, Applications of area using side length of figures
- In ELA the children will begin Module 3A, Unit 1. We will be reading the classic story Peter Pan. The children will build their understanding of how writers craft stories that capture a reader's imagination.The children will focus on the characters, the dialogue used, and the vivid language. Students will also create their own Neverland.
- Math: Module 4, Understand area as an attribute of plane figures
- Religion: Celebrating Penance and Reconciliation
- Science: What can we learn from fossils
- Grammar: Comparing with Adjectives
- Phonics: Recognize words that contain vowel pairs, ai, ay, ea, ee, ie, oa, oe, ue
- Monday: Gym
- Tuesday: Gym
- Wednesday: Library
- Thursday: Art
- Friday: Music and Stem