* Monday, March 27th - Officer Sabrina Pitch is visiting our school to talk to the children about safety
* Report Cards go home on Thursday, March 30th
* Parent-Teacher Conferences are on Friday, March 31st
* There will be 11:00 dismissal on Friday, March 31st
* Spirit Night is Friday, March 31st 7pm - 8:30pm in school gym
* The Book Fair will be held in the school gym the week of April 3rd!
* Special Persons Day is Tuesday, April 4th
* Please label everything!
* Please check the website DAILY as homework might change and new important events might arise
* Send in a NUT FREE snack and drink to school daily in a separate bag from your child's lunch
* Send a packed lunch on days your child does not get Hot Lunch
(if it contains nuts [either sandwich or a lunch snack] please label it & place a note in your child's folder)
* If there is a change in dismissal -
send a note in your child's folder in the AM
* If a change in dismissal arises during the day -
please call the main office & email me
* Make sure to attend the Virtus Training if you would like to attend field trips, class parties, celebrate birthdays, or participate in any school/classroom activity and/or event. Check the school website for dates/times.
* Please label all pieces of clothing,
toys, snack & lunch boxes, water bottles, etc.
* Practice the sign of the cross & say prayers with your child daily
* Practice with your child how to hold a crayon/pencil correctly
with their dominant hand
* Review difference between Left & Right
Monday -- Music
Tuesday -- Gym
Wednesday -- Art
Thursday -- Gym
Friday -- Library
* We will have STEM class, use iPads and go to the Computer Lab*